- Familial Mediterranean Fever for clinical geneticists and physicians which deeply and thoroughly outlines the disease pathology, including genetics, epidemiology with historic background, diagnostic features, the development and associated diseases, the treatment and management, as well as very important issues concerning the daily and social life of patients, and ethical issues,
- Familial Mediterranean Fever for undergraduate students which outlines the disease etiology, genetic bases in parallel with other autoinflammatory disorders, form of inheritance, the diagnosis, treatment and management,
- Cryopyrin-Associated Periodic Syndromes which describes their international classification, genetic background, clinical pictures and range of severity, diagnostics and comparison with other hereditary autoinflammatory syndromes,
- Preimplantation and prenatal screening and diagnostics of genetic diseases which thoroughly describes the modern approaches of preimplantation screening and diagnostics, screening and diagnostics for genetic diseases during the first and the second trimesters of pregnancy with detailed comparison of applied methods as well as information on their advantages and shortcomings
- Cancer Clinical Genetics which critically outlines fundamental genetic principles and describes the more common inherited cancer syndromes with their genetic background, clinical features, associated syndromes, differential diagnosis based on internationally recognized criteria and patients’ treatment and management, as well as approaches of personalized medicine with several treatment algorithms for the use of different medicines approved for specific cohort of patients based on their pharmacogenomics data
The developed university literatures are for specific use among undergraduate and graduate students, as well as for clinical residents and clinicians untrained in genetics and unfamiliar with the evolving legal and ethical issues, new molecular technologies and their use in diagnostics and implications for disease management.
More importantly, all developed learning materials will be freely available in hard copies and on the e-learnining system of the Medical Genetics course of the YSMU.